Never too young for gramma's shepards pie


























Wanna Race??


"Who the F are you?"


























Thursday, January 7, 2010

BUSTED!!!!!!


Its a couple weeks old but still a great story. So as most of you know, the DC area was blanketed with snow just before Christmas. We got about 20 inches without the drifting.

So I go out to shovel, for the third time, to clear pathways and sidewalks and catchup with the neighbors outside doing the same. Holy crap! Thats a lotta snow!

After clearing the front steps, the sidewalk and shoveling out most of the car, I wander around back to start on that. And what do I find?????????...... anyone????????



There she is with a snow shovel in her hands and a big grin on her face. Thankfully I had cleared the back pathway the day before so there was only a little snow AND it was all powder. I guess its true, you can take the girl out of New England but you cant take New England out of the girl.

I guess sitting on the sofa eating bon-bons just isn't her thing.

Cheers, N

2 comments:

  1. I added you guys to our blogroll. Can't wait to read more. And to be spinning in your garage again on a chilly night in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear congrats are in order!! I may have affected the gender outcome after my gift of pee pee tee pees!

    ReplyDelete